This week I was busy and insipired by the reception of Ink Calendar by this Reddit post I decided to push out a quick update. In update 1.12.2 I address a few bugs and a couple new features. Nothing huge, but little things which make the overall experience better.
- Outline around the current day in Month View
- Clear selected ink when adding an appointment
- Acrylic background. (not supported on mobile, sorry ☹)
- Midnight Week View crash
- Week View background crash
- Text wrapping in settings on mobile
Let me know what you think! Thanks again for using Ink Calendar,
The latest update to Ink Calendar has been submitted to the store. Version 1.12 brings a few big features and improvements all around.
Key New Features
- Drag selected ink around the calendar.
- Preform common ink related tasks from the new Quick Ink Actions menu.
- Add events from ink on the Week and Day views.
- From the right click menu view all the calendar events on a day.
- Jump to the week view or day view of a day from the right click menu.
- View events on the Week view
- Many bug fixes.
- Improved the tiny app icons.
- Added the user accent color throughout Ink Calendar.
- Adding an event from ink works better and more reliability.
- Event text is white unless the event is too bright then the text is black.
Those are all of the main changes. I’ll be sharing more screenshots and GIFS of all these new features in action.
Thanks for using Ink Calendar