A couple of new features and bug fixes are rolling out in Ink Calendar 2.2.21. The features are focused on improving making Custom Views easier to find and jump to. Hopefully this makes them more useful for more people. For bug fixes this update focuses on syncing updates and making the multi-device experience more reliable.
Up next for Ink Calendar I will begin working on the most requested feature of Ink Calendar, more pages for writing.
I have been working on bug fixes and planning the next slate of features for Ink Calendar.
New Features being planned and designed
- More space for writing
- Extra writing pages
- Week numbers more places
- Text on views
- Surface more Custom Views
- Leave a comment or email me if you have another idea you’d like to see added!
Bugs or Issues being worked on
- Appointment Management Bug in Windows
- Use latest Microsoft Identity packages
- Use WinUI 2.7
- Improving defaults to be more of what people expect
- Better explanations in the app
- How Ink Calendar gets appointments
- How to add or remove accounts
- How to sync ink etc.
- General bug fixes
- Custom Views not updating when changing view settings
- Reducing memory usage
- More tests for different elements on the app
- Better cloud sync error management
I hope Ink Calendar has been working well for you! Feel free to reach out if you have anything you’d like to share.