Ink Calendar is the first ink focused Windows 10 calendar app. Get Ink Calendar for Windows 10 HERE for $4.99.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sync between devices?
– Version 2.0 introduces the ability to sync ink with OneDrive! In Settings > Advanced Tab > Sign In. Then the Upload to OneDrive and Download from OneDrive buttons will appear. If this device has the ink you want then click upload, otherwise click download.
– Keep in mind the ink will not merge. The latest edited file will be kept.
– Syncing only works between Windows devices, currently there are no Android or iOS apps.
Can I connect my Google/Outlook.com/Yahoo/Exchange calendar into Ink Calendar?
– Ink Calendar connects to the calendars through the Windows 10 calendar app. Any calendar connected there will be connected to Ink Calendar.
Why can’t I see my ink on the same day but from different views shown on this view?
– This is a complicated problem which I have written about here: Merging Ink
Does Ink Calendar sync my calendar to its own servers?
– No. There are currently no Ink Calendar servers syncing, storing, or saving any of your personal ink or calendar data. All data is stored and transmitted via Microsoft Services: OneDrive for syncing ink, and AppCenter for diagnostic and error crashes.
Can I change the colors of my calendar appointments?
– Colors for now can be adjusted in the Windows 10 calendar app. Changing the calendar color in the Ink Calendar settings is on the roadmap.
Can I turn off some calendars?
– Unchecking calendars in the Windows 10 calendar app will stop the from showing up in Ink Calendar.
Why does the ink get removed when I add an appointment?
– This setting can be changed to not remove ink after adding an appointment.
The app is developed by Joseph Finney. Any questions, suggestions, or comments can be sent to email@example.com.