I have just submitted an update to Ink Calendar. In this update there are a few small features and some bug fixes. Here is the feature list:
- Pick the default background
- Jump back to the previous view button
- First time users will see some settings to start
- Titles on printouts
The major bug fixes are:
- Fixed where multi-day month appointments got shown in the margins sometimes
- Now the background image changes more efficiently
This wasn’t a huge update, but all of the features were requests. Let me know what you think!
Thanks again for using Ink Calendar!